Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Joann Fabric and Crafts Frienemy!

So I am the only one that has a love hate relationship with a store? There are soooo many examples of stores you can't live without but you wish you could right? Ahem Walmart. Though I prefer Target, yay dollar spot. Well mine is with Joann Crafts. My husband's office is just about 3 seconds from a Michael's. So the ladies know me and we are BFFs. But well let's admit it, both of the stores have different things. I love love love online shopping (like Christmas right?) but sometimes you have to go play with the pretty things. Well Joann employees are sooooo indifferent,at best, rude very frequently. I have gone there once a week (and spend too much for my own good) almost for the last year and I rarely see the same person twice. Bad sign right? I have special ordered my cricut, cuttlebug and other numerous large things and have had a hard time every time. They can't find my order, or they are distracted and chatting with other people so I have to give them my phone number 5 times (not lying). Tried to buy cricut carts and I have to wait 30 minutes to find the person with the key to them. Then when I tried to complain to the manager I was shocked to find it was a lady that was belittling one of her employees. Why oh why? So I come full circle and say, JOANN, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU ARE SO MEAN TO ME :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment