Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Friends Card

Hi, hope all is well with everyone out there. Today is the first day it is not 100 degrees out. That is very good since our air conditioning has been working when it feels like it lately. I couldn't make cards because nothing would stick right, use a heat gun and I couldn't use a fan, you know paper and a fan are a bad mix, Haha. But I did try, I just ended up like an episode of "I Love Lucy". Which coincidentally Jared always tells me I am just like her, except the red hair.
I also just got the the Paper Crafts Magazine Card Style Special issue. It is awesome. It helps define your style. I always was a cute and fun style card maker but I have been making vintage/elegant cards lately. Last night I was making some cute cards for a craft fair I have coming up and let me tell you I had a hard time. They didn't flow so easily anymore. Hum? Am I broken? Maybe it was just the heat, I hope.
So I have a card to share that I made a few weeks ago. My super talented friend James took some pictures of my cards for me. Isn't he awesome ?! Thanks again James. This card is a cutesy card hope you like it. I did a little stamping and used a Crafty Secrets sticker. I always have a hard time with color combos but I think this one just came together well. Hope you like it. Until next time Amigos ;-)


Card recipe: All paper is Recollections, polka dot is from their Mom's Diner Collection, Sentiment Sticker is Crafty Secrets, Flowers are Prima, Stem stamp is Sandylion, Butterfly punch is Monarch by Martha Stewart, Ink is Momento Moss green, All ribbon is Michael's.

No comments:

Post a Comment