Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Great Blog

Hello back again still no card :-( But working on it. All kinds of fabulous things are going on here and I can't share them, Sigh. However I have has some time to look at other blogs for inspiration. I get so excited when I see some cool work. I am always looking to learn more and I realize you really never stop learning new techniques and card crafty ladies are VERY generous to share tips. I have a list of blogs like everyone else and love looking at all of the pretty things. I have a few I'm still looking for but I found this blog from some link. I can't believe the beautiful work she does. I see she make mostly embellies but I will have fun looking at her amazing work. Here's a link. http://craftbrulee.blogspot.com/ Hope you enjoy it. Until next time amigas :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment