Thursday, June 30, 2011

Unity Goodness!

Hola, hope everyone's Summer is going great. Any plans for this weekend? Hope so. We have a weekend planned of staying in town, our tradition is that we go to a big PowWow that is put on very close by. That's Saturday. It's BIG and the fireworks are GRAND to say the least, they do it both nights of the weekend before the 4th. Most counties in our area have cut down a lot on fireworks and celebrations :-( due to the economy, private richies have actually pitched in to help out, which I think is REALLY cool and Patriotic. So on Monday we'll be finding a cool place to watch those. In my opinion it doesn't matter how old you get, fireworks are AWESOME. It's INSANELY hot here so hopefully nobody passes out! LOL

I have an exciting card to share with you. Oh, yeah it's exciting. It's my first Unity card that I share. The truth is that I ordered my first Unity stamps as a grab bag to test them out and see how it went. Well, let me tell you I LOVE THEM! I fell in love and after that I got the Kit of the Month for my Birthday (Yay hubby). You can see for yourself here . No I don't work for Unity they are just REALLY good stamps. They stamp a really clear image with various types of inks, they seem to clean off well too. Don't know what that means but they do, the rubber seems a little thicker. Since then I've ordered several other things from them and have them stamped and colored but not put together yet.

I made this card with this  Kit of the Month from March. The stickers are Crafty Secrets, Ribbon is American Crafts, the flower is Prima, Patterned Paper is DCWV, Cardstocks are Coordinations (Grandpa's trunk), Wausau Papers, Cuttlebug embossing folder victoria, button is vintage, inks are Ranger antique linen and tea dye, gold Tsukineko Brilliance pigment ink. 
Hope you enjoy it, have a great 4th of July and stay safe. Until next time Amigas.

No comments:

Post a Comment