Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Love Day

Hola Amigas, Today is the eve of Valentines Day. I wanted to pop in and share a quick post. This Sunday I realized that this was the Sunday before Valentines Day an hour before church started. Yup, that's me....confused. I teach the 5 year old at church and planned to give them a little treat. I panicked and started running around my craft area pulling all my VDay stuff out and throwing them on a tray. So that done I grabbed some small heart Valentines boxes from Sam's. They were $10 for a dozen! Great deal. They had some cartoon drawings on top and had 5 little truffle chocolates. Perfect. I wanted to Jazz them up so I started gluing and lots and lots and LOTS of glue dots and foam dots.
It took me about an hour to do all of these.





The materials were K&Company, the pirate and robots were from Michael's, as were the foamies. The ribbons were from Michael's as well. I cut the die cuts with my Cricut and the doilies are Wilton.

Hope you have a fabby Valentine's Day. For us it's lunch with my three little chickies and dinner with the hubs. Until next time Amigas :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment