Monday, August 16, 2010

Oldie But Goodie for Color Combos Galore 155

Hi everybody. Today is a very very good day! Our air conditioner got repaired and didn't cost us a thousand dollars. Double Yay! So on to card world. This is a card I made for Color Combos Galore # 155. I have the same problem that I hear A LOT from other card makers. That is the problem that masculine cards are hard to make.

I used the K&Company Cut & Paste Stack. I'm telling you, when you see this stack it looks pretty boring and unassuming but I've found TONS of uses for it and it was like $5.99 at Michael's with a coupon. Well I don't know what it is about this card but I wish I could give it to myself! LOL it's my most favoritest card ever.


Card Recipe:
Base: Recollections Kraft, Beige cardstock: Coordinations Grandpa's Trunk, Patterned paper & Cars: K&Company Cut & Paste Stack, Brads: Making Memories, Ink: Ranger Distress Antique Linen & Martha Stewart Copper, Accessories: Ranger Pop It's and Ranger Glossy Accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment