Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Vintagey Goodness


Hi Around here it is has definitely been VERY relaxed compared to school time. The Twins were with Grandma & Grandpa out of state for the summer. They are back now. So all we had is my little 12 year old who is a Momma's girl and I LOVED having her around. Of course I missed my older girls, but anyone with teenagers understands that I was regenerating for future battles ;-) I know when they are older they will look back and wonder how I didn't drop them off at a fire station and speed away some times. LOL teenagers make you CRAZY!
This week madness ensued. So this week it's time for back to school, we started shopping yesterday, today was High School re-registration, tommorrow the Junior High :-(. Crowded malls, overpriced trendy things, eye rolling when I make suggestions, my wallet being drained, screaming babies at stores and getting reminded that I'm getting older. Yay!!! (Yeah that was sarcastic :-()
Well enough of the complaining, onto the card goodness. Not sure if this is considered Shabby Vintage or just Vintage, hope you like it. Until next time amigas ;-)


Card Recipe:
Card Base: Recollections, Newprint Cardstock: GCD Paris Nights, Postcard: K&Company, Doily: Wilton, Butterfly: Jolee, Pearls: Making Memories, Flowers: vintage from stash, Ink: Tim Holtz Antique Linen, Distress Stickles, Peeled Paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment