Saturday, November 19, 2011

Wild Card Goodness



Hi Friends, Just popping by on a BUSY Saturday to share a couple of cards. I made these using my Cricut Wild Card Cartridge. I scored this for like 17 dollars at Target when they stop carrying Cricut stuff. The top one uses DCWV paper and a Martha Stewart cupcake sticker. Ther lower one has the same DCWV paper with a Making Memories center thingy  (yes that's a technical term), a Wilton's doily, Jolees circle lace thingy and some Joann chiffon ribbon. I inked everything with chalk inks and Tada!!

That's it for now just wanted to share some goodness. I actually had some time to craft yesterday and will be sharing that with you next week. Hope you have a great weekend, until next time Amigas :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jasmine! Both cards are so pretty!! Love the cupcakes and the glittery heart. Awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete