Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines and Birthdays

Hello friends. Today I have a couple of cards to share. First my Husband's Valentine's day card. I didn't show it yesterday because of course I didn't want him to see it. It's simple but cute. Jared is definitely a man's man, so no frilly, cutesy ribbon for him. I did add some felt hearts...ummm... it's Valentine's day LOL. He can live with it.

Second is a birthday card I made for my Uncle Rafael. He is the bestest sweetest uncle ever. The weird thing is that he is two years younger than me so we grew up together like brother and sister. I was raised by my Grandmother so we are very close and he is truly one of the best people I know. Happy, happy birthday boy! Hope you enjoy, until next time Amigas.

The Stamp is Autumn Leaves, the paper is Fancy Pants-Love Story Collection (which I totally <3) Yeah I drew in the plus and equals myself, crooked :-( and inked it up with some Antique Linen and Tea Dye, Black ink is Tuxedo Black.

The clouds are Unity Stamps, the Puppy is a $1 stamp from Michaels! So cute!! The paper is Coordinations and Recollections. I added some Stickles and rhinestones from Michaels. The birdie is colored with my Prisma pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment