Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday Baby

Hello Friends! Just checking in, I've been abandoning the old blog A LOT lately. Summer is here and so is crazy and less than productive days. Mostly in a good way though. Lotsa spending time with my little Chicas, beach days, summer movies and ice cream. Also though teeth cleanings, physicals and eye doctors for 3 kids. Better get them out of the way. Right now I'm dealing with a horrible summer cold. Popped ears and everything. Makes me seem crazy because I keep screaming at everyone, I can't hear myself. Lame I know.

Here is a card that I made for my very sweet twin Daughters' 17th birthday. Like, I made two of them, because like all siblings ( times a million) twins have to have everything the same. I made this card thinking that even though they are 17 they will always be my little girls. I used only one sheet of 12x12 paper from K&Company Cut and Paste stack. I love it. One piece.....yep. A hole punch for the circles on the side that are on the bottom of the 12x12, some foam dots for some dimension and Tada! Didn't use bling at all, just a little bakers twine from Martha Stewart. I think its one of those cards that don't need it.

Again because of this crazy summer cold with 105 degree weather and my ears I'm not sure if this post makes any sense at all! Lets hope so. I just wanted to share a card because I have several in the lineup that I'm excited about. So as always, thanks for visiting my little blog and until next time Amigas!

No comments:

Post a Comment