Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy Pretty Colors

Hello lovely Ladies out there! Hope your week is going great so far. My Girls started school last week so we are getting into our regular groove this week again. I hypothetically should have more time to craft now. But between errands, cleaning, phone calls, etc, it's crazy! Well I know I'm telling you all things you do and go through EVERYDAY. Stay at home Moms are AMAZING. I know I will miss this busyness and being needed when they are off on their own.


I made the base of this card forever ago. I made it and have been thinking about a good color combo to go on it. Well I played with a few things and love the colors. Simple and fairly clean. The background is Bazill, the charm is Making Memories, all of the Card stock is Coordinations, stamp is TPC and those lovely butterflies are Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly and the flowers are from Michael's.

Thanks so much for visiting :-) Until next time amigas!
           

No comments:

Post a Comment