Wednesday, August 10, 2011

You are Sew Lovely



 Hello Lovely Ladies. Today I have a quick post to share. This is a card I have had in my head for a long time. I've had the lace on it saved FOREVER. It was my first time I tea stained lace and I really like the result. I purchased a giant spool of it from a very sweet old lady at an Estate sale. She said her father used to own a textile shop in Los Angeles in the 60s. We are about 45 minutes away from there and 45 minutes away from San Diego. So we get to enjoy all of the cheap textiles from the garment district and not live too close to the hustle and bustle or traffic. Yeah, I love my little suburb ;-).

Any who, it's all white so I am able to change it up as I please, YAY. The dress form is Graphic Fairy, the rose and frame are K&Company, the hounds tooth paper is DCWV (retro stack), the solid card stock is Recollections, the button is vintage.  I used a Sakura Stardust pen for highlight the rose. I really like the how those pens add just a little sparkle.

Thank you so much for visiting. Today I will leave you with a happy dance just because it's almost back to school (tomorrow) and happy dances are in order.  Until next time Amigas.

No comments:

Post a Comment