Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Cards Yay!

Hello Friends, just wanted to share some very simple cards I made in between all of the Christmas madness. Yep it's December 21st and I'm mailing my cards today. Bad Jazz! It had been a heck of a month. I'm sure for all of you as well. I think Moms should get a spa day on December 26th! I just got a call from the Hubs that he FORGOT about his office potluck and it's in a few hours so can I whip something up? Man, he is lucky he is such a sweet guy! Or else I would have gone ballistic. Seriously, so lucky to have such a wonderful hubby but I'm not too bad myself. If even for the simple fact that I didn't strangle him, LOL!

So the first two cards are made with DCWV papers. LOVE! The stamp is Inkadinkado and was embossed with silver embossing powder. The snowmen are some super cheap but pretty cute stickers from Walmart. Yep Walmart, they were like $1.50 for a big sheet. The ribbon on the second is Joann's. The third card is made with Colorbloc glitter paper, and Me and My Big Ideas Mambi Chips, a Wilton doily and a Cuttlebug embossing folder, some silver ink and there you have it.
I had heard of the Mambi Chips and found them at Joann, I really like them and think you will too. They have a retro chic, cute feel to them.


I hope to be back before Christmas with more cards. Lots to share. Until next time Amigas.

No comments:

Post a Comment