Friday, December 30, 2011

Hey Stud, it's Friends with Flair


Hello Friends, it's Friends with Flair at Unity today. Today I'm sharing a quick card for one of my Uncle's birthdays. I actually got this one in the mail on time and he should be receiving it on his birthday! A miracle for me. One of my new years resolutions is to not be so flaky with my card sending. So I am getting a running start on the new year. I hope to have another post tomorrow but who know with me. Flaky remember? It's not that I'm not excited to share my little creations with you it's just that I am a flake. Yep I said it. The first step is to admit I have a problem right?

This stamp is a Unity Itty Bitty "Hey Stud", get it here. It isn't very old and I've had my eye on it for a while. Unity always runs great promotions so I just waited for the right time to strike! LOL. The paper and K&Company Cut and Past Stack, which I have used to death! This paper looks pretty unassuming but is SUPER versatile!

Leave me a comment, I may be the last entry since it's late and I didn't get a chance to upload this earlier. Unity give a prize to one random participant and one random commenter. Yep, flake :-( That's okay cuz I love Unity and love my Uncle so I'm happy I was able to make him this cute retro card.

8 comments:

  1. I think that is perfect paper for a masculine card. It all fits so nicely together.
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card. Glad you got it mailed in time. Thanks for sharing, I like how you used the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite sayings is "I am so far behind, I think I am first". Good for you, for getting this out on time! It's the perfect manly card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stamp set and those papers and twine give it the perfect "guy card" feel, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card--your uncle will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jasmine! Your card is Gorgeous!! So fun and the image is something, isn't it. Lovely papers to go with it. I'm sure your uncle will love it!
    Thank you for leaving me such a sweet comment. Much appreciated! Have a wonderful day, Jasmine!! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete