Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Some Manly Men Cards

Hello Friends, Manly cards for you today. I believe that a I'm not alone in the fact that it is SUPER challenging for me to make man cards. It is so fun and easy to fluff up and girlie up cards. The more the better right? Well with Man cards there is the whole "Men hate fluffy things" situation. To me a card without ribbon is an abomination. Well maybe not that dramatic but I actually had fun challenging myself to keep it simple and still be Super Cool like I am. Kidding, Hee hee. Hope you enjoy them. The cards with the squares are actually thin patches that I found thinking they were really cute but not sure how to use them. I just knew I had to have them. Well Viola, a cool Man card. Hope you enjoy them. Until Next time Amigas.


Recipe: Stamp: Inkadinkado, Sentiment: TPC, Cardstock: American Crafts, Patterned Paper: DCWV, Border Stickers: K&Company, Sparkle black embossing powder. 

Cardstock: American Crafts and Recollections, Patterned Paper: DCWV, Patches: Dritz, Studs: Recollections



Cardstock: American Crafts and Recollections, Patterned Paper: DCWV Cut and Paste Stack, Border Stickers: K&Company, Patches: Dritz




Cardstock: Recollections, Patterned Paper: Niki Sivilis, Sentiment Stamp: TPC, White embossing powder: Doodlebug, Twine: Home Depot




No comments:

Post a Comment